To celebrate 60 years of the Queen’s reign, The MAD Museum held a weirdly wonderful competition that proved to be fun for the whole family. Contenders had 9 chances to win goodie bags full of crazy and eccentric MAD prizes!
For Saturday 2nd June up until Sunday 10th June, The MAD Museum held a very patriotic ‘Find the Flags’ competition. 20 Union Jack flags were hidden in, around and behind a number of our museum’s quirky contraptions.
Each day all those who took part in this free competition were entered into the daily prize draw to win an amazing MAD goodie bag full of MAD-vellous gifts plus a free family ticket to The MAD Museum. Listed below are the 9 winners:
- Saturday 2nd June- Abigail Fryatt from Stafford, aged 5
- Sunday 3rd June- Brendan Vaughan from Buckinghamshire, aged 8
- Monday 4th June- Lillie Heaps from Leicestershire, aged 6
- Tuesday 5th June- Ian Hammer aged 16
- Wednesday 6th June- Alex Hoyes from Somerset, aged 40
- Thursday 7th June- Kody Doyle from Southam, aged 6
- Friday 8th June- Tobias, aged 10
- Saturday 9th June- Miriam Bowers, aged 22
- Sunday 10th June- Thomas & Richard Linford from Nottinghamshire, aged 8 & 42
All the winners have been contacted and sent their goodies!
We didn’t realised how popular this competition was going to be! To say a big thank you to everyone else who took part and to say well done for finding all the hidden flags, we sent everyone a certificate, a MAD Museum keyring and a free ticket to The MAD Museum.
For the chance to win more MAD goodies, stay tuned for our next exciting competition!!